University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

When I tell people about my school, I love to proudly say that the University of Cincinnati, in my opinion, is virtually everything. The amount of academic programs offered here is impressive, especially when most excel to rank nationally. The majority of programs here offer and even require experiential learning in the real world while going to school (UC's Coop program provides 1.5 years of real world learning before graduation!). The people here are diverse and accepting of everyone, and who wouldn't brag about the Bearcats 2009 perfect season?

The co-op program is one of the best in the country. Many students have the opportunity to get quality work/internship experience before graduation so that they know that thats for sure what they want to do. The campus is the factor that influenced me the most in chosing this school. It provides a modern but somewhat traditional atmosphere that I was looking for. It is in a rural area, but the city is just around the corner. The job market and placement after graduation is very positive and lucrative.

The location of the school allows me to be anywhere in the city within a matter of minutes, so the accessibility is a big bonus compared to some rural school campuses with limited options for entertainment. Another big bragging right is how well the football team is doing lately. The extracurricular activities is another major factor to talk about. There is a lot of ways to meet new people on this campus with a minimal amount of effort.

When bragging about my school I usually tend to mention a couple things. Not only is it ranked in the top three colleges for my major in the United States, it is also a division one sports school. The campus ranked in the top most beautiful campuses in America, and on top of that plenty of my friends are jealous of the University of Cincinnati's lazy river. I love how my school has a decent sized campus but isn't too big for me.

My campus is gorgeous. I take a picture of the same gazebo in each season to demonstrate the beauty that Belmont exudes in every weather. There's nothing I love more than lying on the university's historic lawn to read or even nap on a sunny day with friends. The community of artists fills tghe corridors with music and culture as the wind history graces every building and statue on campus. My campus is inspiring.

I like to brag about how nice the campus looks. There are a lot of new buildings that are interspersed with green plants that makes the college seem separated from the city that surrounds the campus. Almost everything on campus looks newer and there are few buildings that are old and dilapidated. The campus kind of combines the look of a traditional college with some new and innovative architecture.

I brag about how much my school has changed me and how great of a place it is. The university has now put me on the grid for a rewarding and successful future, seeing as how I want to become a doctor. The university is also very welcoming to its students. I never felt so welcomed anywhere in my entire life and it gives me a sense of joy to be going there

When I tell my friends about this school, I brag about the fact that it is huge so there are so many opportunities to get invlolved with the University and sororities. There are also many opportunites to meet new people and step out of your box. Also, there are so many resources available to students in order to be the best they can be academically.

Great professors, lots of friends, very good coop program, volunteer opportunities, dorms are pretty good as well as the food, football team is great and football games are the best thing to go to. Loved to go to the movies too. The rec center is great and I love the hot tub and the lazy river. Cmapus is gorgeous, the architecture is incredible.

The cooperative educations program, which allows you to work for a real world company in your field of interest for a quarter or two at a time. You gain knowledge and experience in your field while making real money that can help you pay for school. My school started the co-op program and has one of the best in the country. It is great!