University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

All the use of technology! I understand that these platforms are supposed to be easy to use and function well with the class, but I'm already stuffing my brain with Biology,Chemistry, and Calculus as well as learning a new area and the policies and procedures for two new jobs! Trying to use Blackboard is one thing but adding more to that is feeling overwhelming. I'm already starting to break out!

There isn't really anything that i think is the worst thing about UC itself, but I do not like physics at all and I feel that the Physics Department could do a better job making it easier for students to get a good grade. Physics is seriously the hardest class I have taken at UC so far and it is awful, but that is the only thing that makes my school experience less than perfect.

The worst thing about my school is that they go against their motto. They preach diversity, however, my campus is far from it. Yes, they do have a lot of different ethinicities on campus, but they do not push for ethnicities to learn about other ethnicities. Their diversity plan was the only reason why I chose to come to the school I am attending currently.

With a few acceptions, it seems like professors don't really care about their students. Most of them basically just read the book to you making attending classes a waste of time. Teachers at my school need to work on building off the material in the book instead of simply copying/repeating it. I would think everyone going to college could read.

The worse thing about my school is the neighborhood in which it is located in. Clifton Heights isn't exactly the safest area to be in or around and there is high crime rates in the area. I am sometimes scared to walk around campus because I never know what kind of trouble I might run into, knowing that it's not a very safe area.

The university is so large that sometimes it's hard to figure out where you belong, especially as a new student. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to walk around campus and see so many different people that you will probably never really meet; its a bit disconcerting coming from such a comparatively small high school.

The worst thing about the University of Cincinnati is that the many options and oppurtunities presented here make it very difficult to choose what you like most. It is difficult to keep your priorities straight and not get distracted with other things. It is hard to keep school work your number one priority.

The worst thing about my school is the housing situations. Most of the houses and apartments off campus are either in poor or somewhat poor shape, and are not very safe. The apartments or houses that are newer or updated and safe are expensive. It is hard when saftey is a priority but money is tight.

The worst thing about my school is the area in which it is located in. The University of Cincinnati is a safe school but right outside the campus isn't. There have been several occasions where there has been shooting, people robbed, and even assults that have happened right outside the university.

The worst thing about my school is the neighborhood that it is in. The surrounding areas are not very safe to walk around in. The campus is watched pretty closely, but the moment you leave campus you need to be very cautious. You really need to be with a group of people when you walk off campus.