University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

I think the worst thing about UC is that DAAP (College of Design, Art, Architecture, and Planning) is so secluded. It's such a great part of UC,nd it's way off in the corner of campus away from everything else. Most people never venture over to it to see the great work the students do.

The worst thing about my school would have to be that it is so competitive. It makes it much more challenging to get into the program you want to apply to. So many people, even ones from other states and countries, are fighting to get the exact same spot that you are competing to get.

The worst thing about UC is the cost. School is continually increasing in cost. I am working full time and going to school full time to try and conver the cost of school and life. I believe that this is causing me to slack on both work and school.

I would consider the crime on and around campus to be the worse part. Luckily i have not been involved in any of it (knock on wood). The police do a good job of getting there fast, but if you go 3-4 blocks in any way there are a bunch of thugs.

I believe the worst thing about University of Cincinnati is the constuction sites. They are very loud at early times in the morning. However, there aren't many things I can conclude that are actually bad at this University. I love it here!

The administrative faculty, they are not helpful and make you feel like a burden. Everytime I need to call financial aid I hate it because they do not try to help me in a timely matter. They always are short and have an attitude.

The worst thing about my school is probably the fact that it is near a bad area of an urban city, however, I have not yet had any problems. There is always the possibility of something happening, and that is the scary part.

Class sizes because it does not allow for true interaction between the professor and students. I honestly believe that humans learn best and retain the most by experience and active, engaging open reasoning with others.

The worst thing about the school is that they could use more free parking around the school. School already costs a plethora of money and adding a parking pass that cost nearly the price of a credit hour doesn't help.

Academic planning. It was only until this year that I got a clear this-is-what-you-need-to-sign-up-for form. That and the fact that UC Tech has no idea what it is doing when it comes to computers and the internet.