University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

The University of Cincinnati is incredibly diverse and gets people from all over the world especially in areas such as CCM, DAAP, and Engineering. It is great because it is a research based, career focused college that works to prepare students to be able to step right out into the real world and graduate with a job. It also has a lot of opportunities for graduate school and offers ways to get scholarships for that.

The co-op program and sense of community that the University of Cincinnati provide are unmatchable. With the co-op program, I can leave college and have a job lined up for me. Also, here at UC, they expect all students to get involved in helping out with the community. Some students tutor at local high schools, some clean up the streets, and some donate their time to help local charities and soup kitchens.

I think that the best thing about my school is the school spirit. Our football team has been improving a lot over the years and has won two Big East Championships in a row. Last year I was a varsity cheerleader for the University of Cincinnati and absolutely loved it! Every game the students would come out and support the team. It is nice to see that the students of this school have great school spirit.

Since I am a transfer student at the University of Cincinnati, I do not yet know what the best thing about my school is, but I hear that the diversirty and education exceeds most students expectations. I am looking forward to discovering what my school has to offer me; especially because I am an aspiring Nursing student, and the University of Cincinnati has a prestigious Nursing program.

The best thing about UC are the people. I have made so many friends at college and I hope to stay friends with them after graduating. The campus is so diverse that they have people from all around the world. Everyone is nice and friendly and respect each others and there values and beliefs. It is nice getting to know people different from me and building friendships with new people!

The cooperative educations program, which allows you to work for a real world company in your field of interest for a quarter or two at a time. You gain knowledge and experience in your field while making real money that can help you pay for school. My school started the co-op program and has one of the best in the country. It is great!

The best thing about my current school (NKU) is the friendly campus, the willingness of professors to help you if you ask, and the ability to get involved in student life. In my undergrad I didn't get involved and at NKU they encourage you to get involved and help others along with improving yourself as a person and as a student.

I would consider the best thing to be the programs they have set up to help students succeed academically. They have personal tutors available for free and supplemental instruction. These are programs that greatly help students understand the most difficult concepts that is proven to raise their grade by a whole letter grade.

the teachers my first year were great i actually wished for the same teachers throughout my entire college life, but it was so hard because all of my teachers past the old ones have been awesome. i love the food. it iseasy to get around campus. and the students that are apart of the campus cant stay away from it.

Everything on campus is within a five minute walk of wherever you are. Other campuses I have been to, such as Northern Kentucky University and Purdue University are so spread out that you have to deal with the shuttle's schedule plus traffic in order to get where you need to be. That's just not worth the hassle.