University of Colorado Boulder Top Questions

What do students complain about most?

Alexandra

Students complain most about the weather. Since we are located in Colorado and the mountain weather is often unpredictable we do suffer from cold, snow, and wind very often. The upside to this is that it affords us the opportunity to ski and snowboard so the complaints hardly last longer than the 10 minute passing periods in which students walk between classes.

Alissa

As most colleges are known to be a small fortune, CU can be expensive for students to attend (especially for out-of-state students who pay almost twice as much); but the money is well worth the investment. CU has a constantly growing campus and growing resources, and it makes student life easier as more work is done to improve our campus. Also, some students have to juggle a job, school work, and family/friends along with other adult responsibilities which can limit time for making money to pay for activities and living costs.

Alissa