University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

My classmates are motivated individuals who understand the importance of balance between social life and academics.

All experiences are positive. Most students wear jeans or are very casual. They get more dressed up to go out.

My classmates are similar to me, and tend to be hard workers who are driven and who want to achieve their goals.

All my classmates were as interested in the school work as I was, providing a good learning environment.

My classmates are respectful, supportive and willing to lend a helping hand when others may fall behind.

The students at UD are live fully, embracing challenges, and exploring new experiences and activities.

Very friendly who are very academically focused and study alot but still like to have a good time.

Most UD students are from PA, NY, NJ, and DE. I think students are predominately left winged.

My classmates are competative and anxious to learn, yet often friendly and fun to be around.

My classmates are not very diverse, they are mainly white, upper-middle class females.