University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

There are plenty of good looking girls here at delaware, in fact I think the ratio between guys and girls is like 60% girls and 40% guys.

I think the stereotypes are pretty true. There are some more "normal" or genuine people, but I do think the stereotypes are pretty true.

not really. UD is a party school if you make it to be, but it doesnt have to be and the judicial system is becoming a lot more strict.

For the most part, yes. There are a lot of Jersey kids who attend this school. An in-state student is a stranger in his hometown.

There is a significant lack of diversity on campus and the majority of students do come from Delaware, Maryland, or New Jersey.

i believe a majority of our students do come from financially stable homes and i also believe UD students have traveled a lot.

while that stereotype is probably the majority of students here, I think that is the case in any college campus.

I wouldn't say they are 100 percent accurate but there is a lot of drinking which goes on around campus.

You definitely get that dynamic at UD but it's big enough where you are able to find your own niche.

To a certain degree, however, I have found many of my classmates to be smart and dedicated students.