University of Delaware Top Questions

What are your classes like?

Bradley

The classes here at UD are very good. They have a wide range of classes to choose from, with many different sizes. One good choose from either a very big lecture hall, and a more informal approach to learning; or a person can choose a small class and take a more hands on, personal approach. Both types of classes have their advantages and disadvantages.Putting all that aside, the selection of classes is amazing. They offer classes from advanced calculus to scuba diving. The classes here at UD have everything one could ask for.

Bradley

My classes are about an hour and a half in duration. Most of them are pretty interesting, although some can be boring at times. The professors all have their own little quirks which makes class amusing.

Most of my classes are lecture halls because I'm in level one of most of my classes. I personally like the lecture hall classes, so I don't mind it at all. My Intro to Marketing class is my favorite, and because that is my major, it is nice to have a smaller class where the professor is more accessible. Professors are always available during office hours, and it has really helped me to meet with them so if nothing else they know your name which could benefit you when it comes to grades at the end of the semester.

A description of UD’s famed Study Aboard programs.

Student says she came to Delaware for its astronomy program.