University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

Someone best suited to attend the University of Delaware is someone who is very outgoing , possibly interested in joining greek life, or playing a sport, but also committed to working towards a good education. The University of Delaware is not a cheap school to attend so someone who plans on coming here should be willing to put in the work needed to be successful, but also willing to try new things and step outside of the box to meet new people and live new experiences.

The University of Delaware is a very diverse, yet unified school. There are people from all backgrounds and lifestyles. I think my school would be a good choice for anybody wishing to pursue a higher education in a wide variety of fields, or, for someone like me, someone who is not yet sure what they want to major in, because there are so many options. Anybody with a strong will to learn and to graduate with a good head start would be a perfect match for UD.

I believe a person that values their social life very highly would fit in perfectly at the University of Delaware. Also, someone who does not value diversity that much, because UD is lacking in the number of minorities and people who are "different" from the typical upper-middle class white student. Basically, I believe a student that values their education but likes to have fun with people very similar to themselves would be very happy at UD.

A person that is going to attend the University of Delaware should be someone who is a hard worker and understands that you go to college, first and foremost, to get a great education. They should also be interested in putting themselves out there and getting involved with campus activities and activities in the surrounding city of Newark. And, a great UD candidate should be spirited and proud of being part of the University community.

People who like to be alone will not get the full experience out of this school. You need to want to meet new people and go out and do extracurricular activities. Getting involved in at least one group is really important to feel connected to the rest of the school. Generally you will not know close to half of the students in your class, but you will see many of them again, so people should want to get to know other students.

Any type of person should attend the University of Delaware. We are an eclectic student body. Delaware has many differnet majors, clubs, foods, sports, greek life and people. It may take some time, but you will find your'e niche and yourself at the University of Delaware. Picking a college is a scary, but exciting choice for many young adults. Just know, at the University of Delaware, just be yourself and you will thrive.

The type of person that should attend the University of Delaware should be someone who understands that education is the reason why he/she is there, but can also be outgoing and have fun. The person doesn't have to be into partying because there is a lot of fun activities and events to do on weekends that don't include partying. Most importantly though, the person needs to be serious about their education.

A well-rounded person should attend the University of Delaware. People who do not mind diversity of races and backgrounds should attend this school also. A person who has a great work ethic and who are organized. People who are willing to get involved on campus should definitely attend the University. Also people who are very friendly and want to meet new people should attend the University of Delaware.

Someone who likes to get involved with many activities and socialize yet is still serious about school work. This is a great school for the sciences and research, but also for people into things like fashion, restaurant management, and business and communications. Do not fear being shy, there's a place for you here too. If you want to make friends and have fun while learning, you probably belong here.

I think that it would be easy to get lost at this school and get caught up in social activities like partying. A person at this school should be goal drivin and want to get involved in school activities. Most students that go to this school are white upper middle to upper class. Since I am not a minority at this school I don't know how difficult it may be for a person that is.