University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

The people in general. There are a lot of people that are very nice and willing to help out with anything. There are a lot of different majors at the school and a lot of different people that have showed me a lot of different point of views.

One of the best aspects of my unversity is that although it is a large campus, it feels like a small college. Everyone is friendly, and there is a group or club for everyone. I feel that anyone could fit in here and feel at home.

The professors are extremely nice and understanding. Often they are willing to work with the students to make sure they succeed, sometimes bending-over backwards to make sure that the course is fair to all students.

The best thing about my school is the faculty. They are all so well reknowed in their field and can explain the material so well that even the most difficult subject, like Organic Chemistry, can be made easy.

I consider the school spirit that greatest thing about the school. Everyone loves being part of the student body, including the staff and professors. We are a huge family at the University of Delaware.

The best thing about my school is the fact that you do not really need a car because every thing is in walking distance. This is good for students that can't really afford to buy cars.

There is great diversity of interests among students. Anyone can find their niche here. It is easy to get involved in something that you are very passionate about at this university.

How welcoming everyone is when you get there. No one looks at the freshman like high schoolers did. Age is not of any difference - whether youre 18 or 22 youre treated the same.

The best thing about UD is the passion the professors feel for their particular fields of study, and their ability to convey that passion in their lectures and curricula.

The number of people. It's a larger school, but its great because I'm always meeting new people but I also have a bunch of groups of friends so its great!