University of Evansville

« See more reviews of University of Evansville

The University of Evansville is a small, private school that gives students a rich experience by offering challenging courses, engaging programs, and a wide variety of extra-curriculars and other activities creating a healthy environment to prepare students for future employment and career opportunities.

Cazenovia is very small close-knit community that does not have much going on during the day, at night, or on the weekends because most of the students leave to visit other colleges to have fun or go home when there is not class.

University of Evansville is a beautiful, smaller private univeristy that can make a person feel like they are in a more serene enviroment, than in the middle of a busy Evansville neighorborhood.

The University of Evansville is a small, but close-kint environment, and the school emphasizes learning cultural acceptance, diversity, and freedom.

The University of Evansville is an academic minded college with many ways to be involved and receive help from other people and administrators.

I can describe it in one word, Perfect; it's small, quality education and the people there are warm, there is always something to do.

The University of Evansville does not meet the standards that are claimed by the advertisements for the university

The University of Evansville is a wonderful school providing students like myself with well-rounded educations.

My school is small enough to not be just enough, but big enough to offer many things to do and be involved in.

The University of Evansville is a fun, educational place where students can find themselves and their future.