University of Evansville

« See more reviews of University of Evansville

I would say that the student body at UE is non-diverse, but also very accepting. Most students are Caucasian, but I've never heard of an instance of racial prejudice, even as an Asian student. It is a Methodist-affiliated school, but there are many different religious views, and ways to meet others with similar views and create a community. The thing that first drew me to the University of Evansville was how accepting the students and faculty seemed to be, and it has not disappointed me. Students that you might expect to be outsiders are often accepted by many, if not all, and there is a niche for everyone. A lot of the students are from the Evansville area, or at least Indiana, but it doesn't seem to matter. Politically, religiously, racially, financially, etc., UE is very inclusive.

My classmates are unique in the way that everyone has something to offer; for example getting to know the people from the slightly socially awkward to the fun outgoing classmates is an interesting and enjoyable part of the college experience that makes you realize how lucky you are to be going to the University of Evansville.

Classmates are friendly, and since it is such a small campus, everyone knows everyone. Therefore, it's easy to know everyone in your proposed major and classes. This makes it easy to have study partners and to find help when you need it.

My classmates at school are awesome people because they are willing and highly able to discuss important current events, issues, and controversial academic topics while still knowing how and when to have fun!

The classmates I have here at University of Evansville are very intellectual, energetic, and have integrety; therefore, they have much potenial to be leaders some day out in the real World.

They are energetic, enthusiastic, intelligent, and for the most part passionate, though sometimes it can come of as slightly arrogant, like their intellect is above others'.

My classmates are very sports oriented and all love to be in the athletic training room getting hands on experience and feel that it is our best way of learning.

My classmates are the type of people that I can classify as my family away from home because they are extremely nice and always willing to help.

Most are studious and confident in themselves, but they know how to have fun and lighten up during the bleak moments of the semester.

My classmates seem to be motivated and educated students, who came to this school to get the best education they could.