University of Evansville

« See more reviews of University of Evansville

I love the size of my school, in the sense that my classes are small enough to allow students to receive individual attention. Specifically, I love the theatre program, and I am so lucky to be a part of it. I am learning so much already!

The faculty seemed to want the students to succeed so badly that many of them would often go out of their way to help lazy students get good grades. This practice encourages grade inflation and makes the coursework less competitive.

I do not like how small it is. When someone did something that weekend everyone knows about it. I really do not like how much it cost to go to my school. I am going to be broke by the time I get out.

As much as I love my school, the hardest part of being a student is actually staying here; as a private institute, it is a financial hardship to attend this university.

The worst thing about UE is the price. It's a private school, so it gets expensive, but they give out good scholarship money, and outside scholarships can help too!

Cost and spending, because the administration tends to have superfluous spending which, in turn, raises the tuition.

The social scence lacks extensively. If it weren't for Greek Life, there would be no social scene on our campus.

Despite having many appealing aspects, one feature of my school that stands out as unfavorable, is the price.

The worst thing about UE is that some of the students are from small towns, and not open to new experiences.

Most of the social life revolves around the greek system and that all the guys are ugly or gay.