University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

Our football team definitely and how fun it is to go to the games. We're an extremely school spirited university and football games bring us all together. I truly feel like I'm part of the Gator Nation when I'm at a football game cheering on our team with everyone else. You feel like you're part of something wonderful.

The sports teams at the University of Florida . Our football teams and basketball teams are top-notch, and they are a national title contender almost every year. Every other varsity sport is a contender as well. It's a great part about being part of the UF community, and it's a great part of the school spirit.

I brag about the immense amount of opportunities we have at this university to do well, get involved, and succeed. There are hundreds of clubs and organizations to become members of, tutors for when you're struggling, and if you have questions about anything, there's a staff of over a thousand employees to go to.

I talk to friends about the beautiful campus, the classes where I actually learn something (unlike some of them who feel like class is a waste of time!), the football -go gators!, and the overall experience I have gotten from the University. Coming to UF has given me the most amazing friendships and memories.

The University of Florida cares greatly for the students multiple needs: financial, academic, study areas, safety, activities, etc. As I reflect over that, I am very impressed because I did not realize that I took these things for granted nor did I need to ask for better quality in these areas.

Florida has a very reputable sports program, so naturally that is very easy to brag about. However, my favorite aspect of the school is the quality of education for the price paid. Florida is a nationally ranked school that doesn't cost as much when compared to other notable programs.

I brag most about that my school has one of the best architecture and design programs in the country and we also have our own college. I also brag about our band going to the summer olympics in England and sports teams. I do brag about UF as a whole too because it is a great school.

I brag the most about the 3 championships that we have gained within the last few years in both dominating sports... basketball and football. But most importantly, that the University of Florida is the most top ranked school in Florida. We work very hard to be at the top!

I brag about the variety and volume of involvements, the school really has almost anything you could want and you can really choose your level of involvement each semester to work best for you. I also brag about the weather and classy, smart, southern friends.

The campus. It?s beautiful, filled with gorgeous giant oaks and replete with places to sit outside and enjoy the Florida weather while interacting with other students. It's an environment that breeds camaraderie and enriches one?s college experience.