University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

My school have the most amazing football team. UF have a very good research facility that will broaden my interest in medicine. My school offers a lot of opportunities for its students. Orange and blue is the best color compared to other colors.

The University of Florida is the best state in Florida, and the spirit of being a part of the Gator Nation does not compare to any other institution. It's almost a way of life being a gator, where changing the world for better is the main goal.

I brag most about how amazing our campus is. We have 3 or 4 starbucks, 4 libraries to study in, over 20 places to eat, 3 pools to swim in, a lake to water-ski on, a bus system to help us get around, and over 15 dorms to choose from.

The school spirit and comrodery. Also the great feeling of being on campus, we have the best food and facilities. I feel so lucky everytime I'm walking to class with an awesome smoothie in my hand and the tower chimes.

Gainesville is a beautiful place and there is a certain pride about being a Florida Gator. I love The Swamp and there's something about the University of Florida that just feels like home.

It is one of the best public universites in the US. We have an awesome football team. It's really hard to get in, but when you do you become part of this big Gator Nation forever.

When I tell my friends about the University of Florida, I love bragging about the huge amount of school spirit that runs through the campus, students, faculty, and alumni alike.

The gators have won the national championship in football 2 years ago, and won the SEC as well this year. Also that its a top public university for the state of florida.

How great it is to be a Florida Gator. We have wonderful academics as well as great athletic oppotunities. I feel like the it's awesome to be a part of the gator nation.

I brag about the academics and the spirit of this school. I feel like this school has the best resources and extracurricular activities that a school has to offer.