University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

that we are the BEST school ever!!! bc we are the most prestigious academically and athetically. 3 national championships in 2 yrs!!! go gators

I have met so many great people here. I feel like I really fit in and I am so much happier and more social than I ever was in high school.

the clubbing and nightlife, it includes alot of drinking but people at uf are always very eger to enjoy the night with whoever is around

I tell everyone about the size and diversity associated with the school. There is always something to do; there is never a dull moment.

The parties. If you brag about academics, you generally sound pretentious. So why not just brag about the awesome kegger last week?

The amazing reputation of UF, the football team, the wide-variety of classes offered, and the oppurtunities for your future.

That we have the best combination of athletics, social life, and student body the give the best college experience possible.

Its renown, its focus on research and the propensity for businesses to come here to look for future employees.

How selective the admissions board is. Sports Teams. People actually have a direction with their lives here.

I brag most about the incredible people I've met there; there are friends to be made for every social group.