University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

Everyone respects everyone. We work as a close-knit community. Everyone recognizes being a "Gator" as an accomplishment.

the best thing about my school is that they let you be who you are. they don't hold many restrictions on the students.

The people that go here are so supportive you will definitely find a group you fit in and have friends for a lifetime.

School spirit and pride is big here. If you want to go to school in Florida it is definetly the best school to go to!

The University of Florida provides an excellent education and extensive network with which I can plan for my future.

The best thing about my school is the spirit and vivacious life that every person can feel by being on UF's campus.

The research available. UF is a very research oriented school and it is very easy to get involved in it.

Very nice walkable campus, it makes going to clas enjoyable and the quality of education is very good.

The ability of the student body to bond together while studying or kicking butt on the football field.

I think the feeling of unity among our students is one of the best in the nation, "The Gator Nation".