University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The best thing about the University of Florida is the spirit everyone has. The students are proud to attend the university and the professors are proud to teach there. On game days, the whole town shuts down to watch the gators play and everyone wears their orange and blue to show their support and pride. Even if we don’t win, we hold our heads high because we know we go to the best university there is.

The best thing about my school is the sense of community it instills in students and alumni. Because of school spirit, there is a strong connection between those who attend the school and those who graduated there, making it easier to find jobs, internships, and research opportunities. Also, many people recognize UF as a prestigious academic university, so it looks good to future employers.

The environment. The environment at the University of Florida is very friendly and enthusiastic. There is so much going on that it is very easy to get involved. You will always have something to do. There are so many diverse clubs and groups that no one gets left out. Also, our sports teams and school pride are among the top 3 in the nation. Our research facilities are in the top 5.

The best thing at this school is that it is a great school to get recruited for a job and that it is so diverse. There are so many cultural groups at UF and you can easily see this on a daily basis with all of the fraternities and sororities on and off campus. However, there is also so many different clubs that it would be insane to say you don't fit in with at least one of them.

The best thing about my school is definitely the amount of activities to do. There's so much to do whike on and off campus. You can play sports recreationlly, or play competitively with other schools. There's a lot of school events, such as movie nights, career fairs, and internships. There's so many parties to go to and everyone wants to have a good time, but wuth responsibility.

The University of Florida gives me a well-rounded college experience. There are so many activities to participate in during any time of the year. Because of this, I can expand my social life AND academic life without one interfering with the other. I believe this school offers a wide variety of opportunites that are not only fun but also applicable and useful for future success.

The University of Florida is a fun and energetic place!! There is so much to do and so many people to meet. The absolute best thing about the University of Florida is the amount of activities a student can get invoved with. There are so many things that the school and student organizations offer it is easy to find things you are interested in and take advantage!

I love the University of Florida, it is beautiful, the people are friendly, and it is a school full of promising students. It is difficult to get accepted, which is good because there are people there who want to learn and acheive goals. The best things about the school is the professors, the research, and wide range of opportunities socially and scholastically

Definately the spirit of the school; the University of Florida is, without a doubt, the best school in the state, and the feeling of so much knowledge, intelligence, and that Gator spirit around you is unmatched by anyone, anywhere. Did you know there was a film shot in the UF campus that was mimicking the Harvard campus? UF looks more like Harvard than Harvard!

I think its location and the variety of academic programs are the best things about my school. Gainesville is built for the college students. Anything that we could possibly need is nearby and available. Also, we have a very wide range of majors and colleges. If students want to change their major, their desired major is most likely here on this campus.