University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The large amount of student organiations is one of the best things about the University of Florida. There are hundreds of clubs in which you could possibly meet people who share the same interests as you. Problem is, how do you know what club to join? There is actually a club that is an expert on other clubs and could make a reccomendation for you.

One of the best things about the University of Florida is the diversity of the campus. There are people from all over the world with different cultural backgrounds. It is great when one wants to be an engineer because it provides an enviroment that allows a student to develope analytical and problem solving skills while working with other people.

My school has very high school spirit and is great for people who want to study sciences or math. Very good research school and highly recognized for it. They also are very racially and ethnically diverse which I think is important in any school because it shows acceptance of other people and allows others to express themselves as they choose

The campus is beautiful. But the school spirit has to be the best. For football, basketball, swimming, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, track and field, baseball, Gators have school spirit. The Alumni come to sporting events all the time, especially football, continuing tradition. UF is big with tradition. Beauty. School Spirit. Tradition.

The best thing about University of Florida is the school spirit and the amount of academic paths one can take. During college football season, the crowd approaches 90,000 inside the stadium and gives you a sense of community among Gator fans. Furthermore, the vast number of majors/degrees offered allow one to pursue any dream they desire.

The best thing about my school are the classes. They are challenging and I feel like I learn alot of information pertaining to my future ambition as a Health Writer. I know that because of my challenging classes and helpful professors, I will be better prepared come graduation and will be well acquainted with my field of work.

The great status that comes with attending the University of Florida. UF is becoming increasingly harder and harder to get into and that is due to the great academic rewards that are associated with attending. The job placement and recruiting out of the University of Florida is tremendous and a great help to new graduates.

The best thing about Univesity of Florida is that it's very diverse and anyone can feel like they belong there. University of Florida has a great racial, social and cultural diversity as well as an academic diversity. Uniiversity of Florida provides a great education in any field that a student might be interested in.

Every member of The University of Florida (students, faculty, alumni, community members, etc.) have pride. We believe in the motto that the University of Florida is the Foundation for the Gator Nation and carry that as both an privelege and a responsibiltiy. We are proud and honored and excited to be Gators.

The best thing about the University of Florida is its great spirit and passion for everything the students do because it allows it students to stand up for what they believe in and fight for what want regardless of the obstacles, even when we lose our football games we are still proud to be Gators.