University of Indianapolis

« See more reviews of University of Indianapolis

The most frustrating thing about my school is how difficult the general education courses are. I feel like I can't concentrate on my classes required for my major because the general education courses take up alot of credit hours and the school puts so much emphasis on these courses. Despite how small my school is, many of the professors are difficult to reach outside of class and do not look to make the learning experience more personable.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are students that will judge you if you come from a poor family or don't dress up every single day. I tend to be more relaxed and down to earth but I feel pressure when I don't wear make up or do my hair. Also I feel out of place because I can't always go out and spend money and when I do I feel guilty because I know I should be saving up.

The most frustrating thing about my school is registering for classes. I understand the older students should get first choice of classes, but as a freshman we have to register last. When we register last we do not have a big selection of classes and times, we kind of have to take whatever is left over for our major.

The administration at the school doesn't always get things done. I've had my schedule screwed up multiple times and I'm going to be 8 credits short for graduation if I don't take summer courses at another university.

The most frustrating thing about my school currently, is the construction around/on campus. It is a hassel to try to navigate through, especially during rush hour.

The most frustrating thing about school is dealing with some of the advisors for class scheduling, and juggling our hectic softball schedule with school.

Being a commuter the most frustrating thing about campus is parking. The construction around campus does not help either.

The finances. It's not a very cheap school but it's a great school!

getting a helpful academic advisor

the cafeteria hours....