University of Indianapolis

« See more reviews of University of Indianapolis

I wish I would have known more about the school's academic standards and requirements. I knew little about the school despite making a campus visit. It would have been nice to see the dorm life, I as a freshmen would experience, rather than dorm life of upper classmen. In addition, I would have liked to know more about the campus life and how the students at my university viewed the school.

I wish I had known more about what the school could and could not offer because of its size. It would have been more helpful to have known exactly what I wanted when I was first looking for schools, though.

Nothing comes to mind when thinking about this question. I love the University and and people associated with it. Anyone walking blind onto the campus would fall in love with their surroundings immediately.

I wish I had known how expensive books are! I would have saved more money in high school had I known I would be spending over five-hundred dollars per semester on books--and they aren't even new!

I wish that I had known that the first year isn't nearly as bad as everyone says. I had a ton of fun and if I had to do it over again I would be more outgoing and involved on campus.

I wish I would have known more of the social places off campus earlier. I have always lives around here but had no idea there was still so much to see!

I wish i would have known that it cost so much money and that ill have to pay a lot of it back with loans.

that everyone should fill out FASFA no matter who you are, whether you think you qualify or not

Nothing really, I feel like I was pretty well informmed.

that the food was gross