University of Louisiana at Lafayette

« See more reviews of University of Louisiana at Lafayette

One thing that I love to brag about is the atmosphere at UL. The people here are genuinely friendly and it creates such a welcoming enviroment. My school has created the perfect home away from home and I am in love with it. I could never imagine going anywhere else. The faculty in always helpful and someone is always willing to go out of their way to make you smile. At my school, you never feel alone.

when I tell my friends about my school, I always brag about the school spirit. There are so many activities for the students to take part in, and there is never a dull moment. The professors are allso very concerned. They always take the time out to get to know you and your personal learning style and personality. These are just a few of the many things I brag on about my school.

The best thing about my school is the environment. Anywhere and everywhere I go it feels like everyone accepts you. It feels like a big family. The people are friendly, and it is true when they say the southern hospitality is amazing. I never feel left out, and there is always something to do on campus. I am very proud to say that I am a Ragin Cajun!

I brag how they have Family Housing located right by their daycare. I live in Family Housing with my two year old son . I have no car , but the daycare is just a three minute walk from the apartments. Then most of my classes are just across the street or bike ride away making it easy to attend college while caring for a two year old.

I really don't brag about my school. People usually confuse mine with LSU becuase LSU is the big college here. They sometimes think something like a national competetion that is won for academics is associated with the bigger school when in fact it is UL who is the real winner. It happend more often than not becuase we are smaller.

Our beautiful campus and excellent on campus facillities such as; computer labs, a veriety of new buildings and architecture, on campus dining. Students around here tend to be very friendly and willing to help, as opposed to other schools i have visited.

We have a great research program, and have amazingly turned from a reginal tech collage to a credited 4 year compared to schools like Baylor. We have the second largest school in La, and we have a swamp right in the middle of campus.

I brag about how much the students show love the university. I also brag about how much the greeks on campus continue to keep the campus alive by being apart of every club or organization we have on campus!

That it is a place where i feel like a part of something. that its not too big, not too small, you get a since of community and belonging here. it feels like home. but better.

LOL, I tell them we're awesome with everything. In academics, and even in sports. We're not that great, but i take great pride in my school. I love it! <3