University of Louisville Top Questions

What's the Greek scene like?

Corey

It's pretty good, from what I've seen. All of the students in Greek societies love it! There are tons of events for Greek students to participate in as part of their fraternities/sororities like Fryberger, Fall/Spring Rush Week, Intramural Sports (everyone can do that one, but the Greek teams usually dominate), and more!

Meagan

It's pretty big here on campus. One of the main ways that most student groups advertise here is by writing big messages using sidewalk chalk so that everyone who walks through that way will see it. It always seems like there's something scribbled on the sidewalk about one Greek organization or another having a party or doing a charity event. It isn't too obtrusive, though - for any student who really isn't into fraternities or sororities, you'll hear about them occasionally, but you won't feel very pressured to join them if you don't want to.

Kassandra

The greek life on campus is definitely prominent and noticeable. I am not involved, nor have I been to any events yet, but they are all constantly raising awareness or hosting events, etc..