University of Maryland-Baltimore County

« See more reviews of University of Maryland-Baltimore County

The fact that my major was very small was the best thing about my school because I got more attention in class than the average UMBC student.

The best thing about my school is the teachers. They really want to see you succeed and help you really learn what you are interested in.

Strong emphasis on research and internships, adds to the overall learning and growing experience. Applicable to the hard sciences.

The best thing is the oppurtunities to be the individual you are without feeling too much pressure to conform to everyone else.

its students- I have made many wonderful friends due to the diversity of people who go to UMBC, and for that I am thankful.

It is one of the most diverse higher level educational facilities. It is a great way to see what is in the world.

The best thing about my school are the people I get to meet because they are so informative and helpful.

I like the fact that I cn live off-campus but still feel as though I am part of the academic community.

Professors, Extracurricular activities, Cyber Defense Team, and Student Faculty/staff interaction.

The diversity because it helps you interact with people of various backgrounds and experiences.