University of Massachusetts-Boston

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Boston

When I tell friends about my school, what I'm most proud of is our amazing social scene. At Maryland, the student body is typically very friendly and outgoing, and it's really easy to make a solid group of friends to go out with. Whether one drinks or not, there's always something to do; a weekend in College Park never has to be boring.

I brag about the nursing program because I am in it and it really is an excellent program with great professors. The also just put a lot of money into the simulation lab and it has all top of the line equipment for an optimal learning experience.

I have found that this school is perfect for me because I’m able to commute to the university. There are a variety of courses that are offered in the University whether your day begins in the morning, afternoon or night, you always have choices.

What I brag about the most when I tell my friends about my school is that it is very big. I also tell them that the school environment is nice and there are many students that go there. It's hard to get around with so many people.

I always brag about the diversity at the school. It's almost unbelievable how different everyone is, yet how we all mesh together and can develop great friendships with each other.

I tell my friends about the inspiring teachers at UMASS, the academic advisors, and how the school is very diverse.

How affordable it is and relatively close to the city.