University of Massachusetts-Boston

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Boston

It's tough! You get a lot of work and you have to work really hard in order to get good grades. The teachers are also very committed to their classes and don't allow disrespect. Despite-- or maybe even because of all that, I am always confident when I walk into my classroom that I will learn something and I'm not just wasting my time.

The physics department cater to grad students and not freshman , classes are way to hard for people with perfect physics SAT's just out of high school. Other friends tell me their physics I and its easy to me. They cancelled the only engineering class that I needed to take.

One of the most frustrating things about my school is the lack of parking so most people commute. You get used to communting but doing it year round is a little frustrating. I hate not being able to drive there just because of the lack of parking and the cost of parking.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the bathrooms in the buildings where the classrooms are have small stalls and it bothers me because it makes me uncomfortable.

Financial Aid, Housing and Student Employment. All departments make promises that they do not keep.

The availability of parking and the cost of living at HarborPoint and Peninsula.

The fact that it takes longer to graduate.