University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

My classmates at Umass Dartmouth seems to dissapoint me overall. Most of the students I run into are very self involved and take the opportunity of education for granted. The majority of them I belive have never had to apply for a loan on their own or even had to think about school payments.

my classmates are everything from emp to preppy. there are a lot more girls than boys, depending on the class. a lot of my classmates are either nursing or business majors just trying to get classes just to meet the requirements of their major.

My classmates are all really artistic like me and for the most part willing to learn. However there are the occzsional slackers who don't put the time and effort into their work but it makes me realize why it is so important to me to work hard.

Depending on the class my classmates range from being, lazy, hardworking, interested, bored, creative, quiet, and there is just an assortment a variety of students at umass.

There are so many different ethnic and cultural backgrounds that no two people are the same, for the most part they are studious and have great school spirit.

My classmates at Umass dartmouth are very intuivtive to evrything that surrounds our campus because in my opion it is quite small for a state school.

It varies between classes. Some are very outgoing and excited to be there, and some I don't get to see at all during the course of the semester.

My classmates are good students and overall good kids that work well together and provide others with help when it is needed.

Most of my classmates have been helpful and cooperative, though many could be described as eccentric.

My classmates studied just as hard as I did, but also enjoyed going out and having a good time.