University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

« See more reviews of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is best known for its business and engineering programs. I chose this school because they have a unique criminal justice program. Other schools teach the students about criminal justice whereas Umass Dartmouth teachs the students about crime and justice studies. They also have great study abroad programs that are available during the semester and over the summer.

I am from a community that is predominantly Caucasian, and Catholic. I have lived in my neighborhood for my whole life. Attending Umass has shown me the wide range of diversity that is present around me. This realization of diversity has made me see the world as I know it in a different fashion which is good, because I am becoming less ignorant to diversity.

Our school is best known for it's diverse programs and affordibility. Most students that attend UMass Dartmouth have homes that are close by. A lot of students choose to attend UMass Dartmouth because of its location also. While it is not in a completely urban area, everything you could possibly need is close by.

A large difference in students across majors. Engineering, nursing, and biology are known to be very hard, so students of these majors are more academically focused. The liberal arts and business majors seem to have a lighter workload and therefore more social time.

My high school is best known for its diversity. Students who attend Brockton High come from all walks of life. Whether it be their social status, religion, sexual orientation, or their ethnicity, they are all very diverse.

The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is distinguished in many fields. The College of Visual and Performing Arts itself is as distiguished as an accredited art college with successful allumni.

My school is really famous for its marine-biology program. I am not even in that program but I know if I did want to be in a program like that then I would definetly come here for it.

My school is probably best known for the diversity of people that attend here. It is a state school, so there is a very large and ethnically diverse population.

It has both a highly respected nursing program and engineering program. It is considered a good value for the cost. It is constructed mostly of concrete.

it is the cheapest school with a ligitimate art department. They tell us you can get the same education as RSDI students for a fraction of the price.