University of Mount Union

« See more reviews of University of Mount Union

The students that should attend this school should be highly motivated and interested in their education. Students almost always are involved in activities and groups on camps with a wide variety of possible options. By joining these organizations, students can meet new people and become part of the fabric of the Mount Union community. This school is a good fit for students who want to readily learn, become better members of the community, and get to know many diverse students.

Someone who is willing to work with others, has good organization, good grades, and has an honorary mention. It's helpful if they were a member of a club in high school so they are prepared for the opportunities this school has to offer. Mount Union welcomes those who are open-minded, so someone interested in the different cultures and ways of the world would fit well at this university.

Anyone could. I would suggest it to people who come from a small school because Mount has a small class size. Small student to teacher classroom ratio. It's definitely not a dramatic change from a small school because the class sizes are going to be relatively the same. Plus, the professors are all super helpful.

The kind of person who should attend this school is the type of person who is willing to always work hard to achieve their goals. The professors here really challenge you, and if you aren't up for the challenge, then this school isn't for you.

I do not believe there is any certain type of person that should attend this school because Mount Union always has its doors open to any student who has a thirst for knowledge and wishes to strive and reach goals in his or her life.

A secure person should go here, someone who's not afraid to seek out answers and who doesn't need their hand held throughout the process. Also, someone who likes the small campus atmosphere and doesn't mind a bit of a small town.

A person who likes a small school atmosphere and wants to obtain a great education to prepare them for the rest of their lives.

A small town school kid. Its very small here. Have to love Greek life because that is everything

Someone who is academically focused and likes or needs professor attention.

People who feel overwhelmed, lost or out of place at a larger school.