University of Mount Union

« See more reviews of University of Mount Union

By 2012, all of our general education requirements will be different and the credits are changing from 3 to 4 credit classes. The changes need to be made, however It is frustrating because that will affect us students who are freshmen now. So, it is difficult to schedule gen ed classes when you have in the back of your mind that maybe we don't even really need to be taking this course if they are changing the gen ed requirements!

For me the most frustrating thing is also the reason I came here. Football is very demanding with a seemingly endless season. Also they seem to try and restrict athletes from beign involved across campus such as fraternity which I have chosen to experience. It is frustrating to hear coaches say stay away from the fraternity houses because they are trouble when they are quite the opposite here.

The most frustrating aspect about my school at Mount Union College is the fact that freshman tend to go home just about every weekend. Freshman are aloud cars which I think provokes them to go home more often. If the school did not allow freshman to have cars on campus, more freshman would more than likely stay and create for a better environment on the weekends.

The most frustrating thing about the College is that overall, the students here are apathetic. There is not a lot of drive to change things, many students do not question the information they receive and do no more than is necessary.

The most difficult part of this campus is the competition for apartment style housing and scheduling. In the end, scheduling and housing works out, but at the time or registration, both of these aspects can be stressful.

The most frustrating thing about Mount Union is learning to cope with all the negativity from the other students.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of night life/ things to do on the weekends

The fact that there are so many cliques and it is difficult to find a group of friends.

Some times the professors are really strict and some times I think a little unfair.