University of Nebraska at Kearney

« See more reviews of University of Nebraska at Kearney

My school is just right for those looking to not know everyone on campus but be able to walk around and see familiar faces as you go and also not be a number in a classroom where the professor knows your face and cares about you and your studies.

My school is a friends, accepting, warm place where friends are easily made and teachers and staff actually care for your well-being and the well-being of others.

The University of Nebraska-Kearney allows you to pursue your dreams by providing you with all the information and tools to succeed.

The University of Nebraska at Kearney is a fun enviroment to be involved in and is full of fun and crative people.

A small college based on research. Classes are small so teachers can focus on each student more.

A small friendly campus, great place to go; but they don't have a lot of degree oppurtunities.

Perfect midwestern university with lots of diversity, sports, and a great level of education!

UNK is a very tight-knit community kind of school, very comfortable and easy to get into.

It has been a great experience, but not what I was really looking for in a college.

It is a school filled with a lot of diversity inlcuding international students.