University of Nevada-Las Vegas Top Questions

What are your classes like?

Sally

They are extremely varied in quality and difficulty. There are some classes where you just show up, pretend to be alive, and then receive an A. Then there's those classes that have you crying into your pillow every night for every hour you put into studying for those brutal exams. In the latter, you'll probably learn something. You can pretty much choose whether you want 1 or 2 using ratemyprofessor, but it's up to you whether you're going to college for a degree(grades) or to learn.

Bryan

i really enjoy my classes. even if the class i am taking is not key for my major it is usually really interesting mainly bc i like to learn. i have had some classes where i have easily fallen asleep but that is mainly the professors fault and not based on the material. if the material is boring or the professor is you can just spend your time staring at one of the hot chicks bc unlv has a ton of them. but seriously, classes are fine, not usually fun bc you spend most of the time looking at powerpoints and taking notes. i wish there was sometimes more discussion to make the classes go by quicker and it could easily help us learn more. all in all classes are fine and pretty interesting in my opinion.