University of New England

« See more reviews of University of New England

The University of New England has a lot of promise, has beautiful scenery, and offers its students a wide range of opportunities for studying, interships, volunteer work, and eventually job options and graduate school.

University of New England is a school where people who are highly motivated are given the tools to succeed in their respective field, while enjoying the benefits of a beautiful campus and a close knit community.

My school is a challenging school that makes students work hard for their grades and gives them an education that will provide then with the knowledge they will need for their career.

The University of New England provides a good education but at the cost of a smaller atmoshpere and little else to do on weekends. There are a few activities but not all the time.

UNE is the perfect place to get involved, to learn about what interests you most and to realize that any goal is possible as long as there is a well thought out plan behind it.

The UNE community is like one big family, and there are many people around to help you get through classes, or any issues you are facing.

The University of New England is costly, but you get the best education, and the staff and professors are extremely helpful.

The University of New England is a nice little school on the coast of Maine that has an amazing Biology program.

Great place for an education but the weekends can be boring if you don't know upperclassmen.

UNE is very focused on meshing both academic experience and field experience simultaneously