University of New England

« See more reviews of University of New England

If you are going to school to ?party?, this is not the school to attend. While UNE is a very proud and socially interactive place, the largest majority of the students drink in small quantities on the weekend only in small social settings. During the week these students put their studies first and are very concentrated on excelling. You shouldn't attend UNE if you are not interested in pursuing science or if you are undeclared. If you have financial difficulties, I would compare the financial aid package with other schools you?ve been accepted to before deciding on UNE.

I beleive that everyone one has the right to attend a secondary educational program. The problem lies with find the right scholl for the right person. Telling someone that they do not have the right to an education is telling someone to sit home and do nothing. Everyone can learn it just depends on how they are taught.

University of New England is a pretty big school, located on the ocean. Anyone who prefers a small school and does not like Maine winters should not attend UNE. The campus is also pretty big and is a closed campus in a rural area. Anyone who wants to be in the city should not attend this school.

A student who is interested in a science field should attend this school. I also think that you should eba hard working student becasue these classes and assignments can be very tough.

If your friends are all black, don't come here. If you are from a low income family, don't come here. If you don't want or like an almost all White school, don't come here.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who des not like to go out and party and drink every night.

people looking for a very diverse school and people that are not open to others sexual orientations

An individual that knows what they want to major in and the career path they would like to be on.

A person shouldn't attend this school if they dont like the small campus atmosphere.

One who does not like a chalenge.