University of New England

« See more reviews of University of New England

I am only done my first semester here at the University of New England, but I think that being here as made my transition to college a lot easier. The classes here test your acedemic ability, and has prepared me for what my college career will be like in the future.

Make sure you look into the types of classes that you would like. If you are unsure about what you want to major in then go to a school that has many different major selections. If you do know the major you want then go to a school with a great program in it.

Fill out your financial aid materials on time by your state's deadline. Make sure to get really good grades in high school and study, even if you don't have to. TRy to be more friendly and keep God on your side.

Pay a visit to schools that you are looking for, attend as much activities they offer for prospective students as you can. Then, you will deffinietly know everything about that school. and Good Luck!!!

Look at as many colleges as possible. If you think you found your top choice, go look at it again and talk to people before you make your final choice.

Find the school that best suits your needs and best fits the way you learn. Also a school where you get along with the teachers.

Visit and tour all the schools you are interested in going to that can help make the decision easier for them.

i would tell myself to financially be more prepared. the additional worry of finances can add pressure.

community college to lower after school debt

be organized and have time management.