University of New Hampshire-Main Campus Top Questions

Describe the best and worst parts of the social scene on campus.

Chelsea

Best: you can meet an endless amount of great people, you always have a fun time with awesome people, people are approachable and friendly Worst: you need to know someone to get into certain frats (it did not use to be like this when I was a freshman, but it has unfortunately changed over the years, maybe it will change back). Sometimes frats have "listed" parties where you have to get on the list to get in. This is actually the school's idea to be safe and limit the amount of people, but it sucks for others because it is always the same people and no one new gets a chance to be involved. However, it really isn't too hard to get on said list.

Chelsea

Best: you can meet an endless amount of great people, you always have a fun time with awesome people, people are approachable and friendly Worst: you need to know someone to get into certain frats or parties (it did not use to be like this when I was a freshman, but it has unfortunately changed over the years, maybe it will change back). Sometimes frats have "listed" parties where you have to get on the list to get in. This is actually the school's idea to be safe and limit the amount of people, but it sucks for others because it is always the same people and no one new gets a chance to be involved.

Chelsea