University of New Mexico-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Mexico-Main Campus

Anonymous. Most of your early classes will be in large lecture halls. As you take more classes in your major, you will meet more people.

Most people are friendly, one you get to know them. Sometimes it is hard to meet people though, especially if it is a large class.

They are all strange because some of them are really crazy, but I really like my college because they have their own personality

Classmates are diverse and include young and old, parents, liberals, conservatives, straights, gays, and everything in between.

It's really easy to make friends, but you can't be afraid to go out there and be yourself; we're not in high school anymore.

There is a huge diversity of people that are interested in getting more knowledge so they can better their careers.

My classmates are very outgoing and seem to like to help others when they see that others are having troubles.

My classmates are excellent, hard working students that really look out for one another.

Depends on the class, but for the most part they are all driven for their own reasons.

I have found my classmates very friendly, cooperative in group projects, and helpful.