University of New Mexico-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of New Mexico-Main Campus

The University of New Mexico is perfect for a person who loves cultural diversity. A UNM one can find people from all over the world with different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. If you love learning from others and are interested in a diverse environment full of knowledge and constant new ideologies, then UNM is the perfect place for you. At UNM not only will you find people of all backgrounds, but you will also find a community within its alumni. A person who loves to interact and socialize is the perfect for a university like the University of New Mexico.

Due to the racial diversity of the University of New Mexico, someone interested in meeting many different kinds of people and learning about many different cultures should attend UNM. My outgoing personaillity fits right in at the college and since I am a local New Mexico hispanic, people love to ask me about my culture and New Mexico itself. Anyone who is outgoing, or anyone who is shy and looking to break out of their shell should definitly consider attending UNM. Not only will it mold well rounded people but they will also receive a hard earnd education as well.

The University of New Mexico is a school for anybody seeking out a good education. The kind of person that should attend this school is somebody who is focused, hard working, and very enthusiastic about learning. The material gets more challenging with each year, so time management and a good work ethic are two very important qualities to have. It is very easy to get behind in some classes due to procrastination and a lack of motivation, but if a person has the drive to do well, he or she will be successful at the Universtiy of New Mexico.

New Mexico is one of the most diverse places I have ever been in my life, and I think UNM reflects that diversity more than satisfactorily. Any person would be very happy at this university because we have every race, gender, sexual orientation, religious and political belief that one may be able to think about. UNM is a welcoming and comfortable place for all types of people, and I personally can say that I have had the pleasure of getting to know many different, very interesting people while being on campus.

I think you should attend this school if you do not mind not being right in the middle of a bustling metropolis. Albuquerque certainly does not lack its fair share of the more urban city staples like its busy downtown area. However, I think a student of this school would probably be happier if they know how to enjoy the majority of their free time with good friends rather than completely relying on the constant activity of a large city to keep you entertained.

In my opinion a driven person should attend this school. In order to succeed you need to have the want to go to class as well as having the want to enjoy the class. I feel that school and play should be hand in hand when it comes to college. I also think that although this is true, the most important is the schooling. Someone who is organized and fun, and wants to be involved in alot should attend this school and make the most out of their college years.

Someone who is open to diversity and wants an education, but also wants to have fun. It's definitely not Ivy League, and that's why I chose it. I'm a firm believer that education is what you make of it, no matter where you are. So while UNM certainly isn't Harvard, you'll still get a good education if you push yourself. There are some good teachers and some bad teachers, but if you're willing to work, then you'll get a lot out of it.

This is one of the most diverse college campuses I have ever been a part of. This school is extremely accomodating to individuals of any background. Any person interested in attending college and obtaining an education should attend school at UNM. This school is very hepful for those who feel they may fail at a traditional college. I would highly recommend this school to anyone and everyone. I am proud to be a graduate from UNM.

If you are looking for a school that is ethnically, socially and culturally diverse, UNM is an incredible place to be. It is a large school, but it is easy to find small classes that are not overwelming. If you are looking for a school that has a lot of campus and community involvement opportunities, UNM offers more than 400 student organizations, and if you can't find the one you are interested in joining, you can start it!

UNM is a really great school for those strugglings to make ends meet financially because it offers the Lottery Scholarship among other scholarships for those who can keep their GPA above a certain number. It has outstanding research programs and a high-achieving medical and law school. If students take advantage of the resources at this school, the quality of the education they could receive is great compared to the cost.