University of Northern Colorado

« See more reviews of University of Northern Colorado

Not to small, not to big, just right. Alot of different activities to engage in. Many different clubs. There are two campuses, central campus seems to be a bit quiter than west campus. Don't be shy, make friends and it will be the best college experience and you will make friends for a lifetime. I wish there were more interactions between students. Since this is a state school its hard to make friends at firts because everyone hangs out with their friends from high school but, don't be afraid to make friends everyone is open and friendly. Awesome!

UNC is part of a "small-town-America" community, about an hour away from the big city. It's quiet and beautiful but, somewhat boring if you don't have personal transportation. The campus is small yet VERY active. Central Greeley is mostly made up of UNC and West Greeley is mostly residential neighborhoods. There's a select number of bars and restaurants and only one movie theater/mall. Greeley is DEAD during the summer when school is out, so I wouldn't plan in living here year round. This school is a great place to study without distractions.

I chose the University of Northern Colorado out of all of the other schools in the United States because I was looking into starting a career in education and in music, which this particular university has a strong emphasis in their programs for both of the career paths I want to take, and there is a much greater importance to the individual success of the students by the faculty because of the small number of students compared to many other universities.

UNC is a place for people who want the college experience, without the big lecture halls: the campus is small enough where everyone feels like more than just a number but large enough where there are plenty of activties and opportunities for meeting new people.

UNC is one of those school that actually care about their students, between the wonderful professors giving the students there lecture notes ahead of time to the absolutely beautiful and historic campus and the small class sizes it is an ideal school for many.

Located on a beautiful campus, the University of Northern Colorado is a wonderful school to attend, not only because it's so aesthetically pleasing, but also because fellow students are so friendly and the professors here are knowledgeable and personable.

My school, The University of Northern Colorado, is full of fantastic caring teachers who take the time you need for help, they will adjust to help fit your schedule, are more than ready to, and it has a beautiful green campus.

Being a medium sized school, UNC incorporates a large amount of diversity in academics, activities, personalities, and ethnicities, but lacks the overwhelming qualities of larger schools with too much activity.

The University of Northern Colorado is a fantastic place to attend college because there are so many people to get to know and the education is great in that it isn't too easy but not to hard also.

The University of Northern Colorado is a nice place for people who wanted to go to a four-year university, but don't want to deal with either living in a big town or go to a huge university.