University of Northern Colorado

« See more reviews of University of Northern Colorado

I attend the University of Northern Colorado, it is known for their nursing program and the elementary education program. However the biology department is gaining strength and is known for its difficulty around the state. UNC is a school small enough to offer one on one attention but large enough to offer many programs and activities. The school is very well rounded and diverse with everything from basketball to hula club. UNC does a great job keeping up with students and helping them in any way possible.

The University of Northern Colorado is best know for its nursing , business, education, and music programs. The Music programs (especially Jazz Studies) are rated top in the United States. The facutly are known for being the best of the best in fields of expertise. The university has one of the best hockey teams in the United States for the college division. It is a fairly small school that focuses on the individual work of the students so they can be prepared for their careers into the real world.

UNC is best known for its theater program which has produced many actors who are now performing on Broadway and in movies. This creates a fun campus environment since there are many unique personalities. In addition to this UNC has a great nursing program which can give you the knowledge to get your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). While both the nursing and theater programs are difficult to break into, UNC is renowned for them and a degree from this school looks reputable.

My school is most known for its music education, its business, musical theater, nursing, and education. Our business school is well known and has won a business award and the only one to do so. Our school of music is very good. It is a consevatory feel at a university price. and we have the only music library in the state. Our school has always been known for its education program.

The University of Northern Colorado is best known for its excellent Nursing and Opera programs. And, in recent years, its ever improving Business School, The Monfort School of Business. I would also say that UNC is well known for its reasonable cost of tuition and wide range of on campus activities. (camps during the summer, intermural sports throughout the year)

This school is great if you want to get into music,e ducation, business or Nursing. The class sizes are small so you are on a first name basis with the professors and you learn a lot more than in huge lecture halls. The students are all laid back and friendly, and there is no rivalry between this school and others in the state.

My school is best known for the business school, teaching, theatre, and nursing school. All of these programs are very heavily enrolled in on campus and many students attend from out of state for these programs. The Monfort College of Business was a Malcom Baldrige Excellence award winner.

One of the best education, business, and nursing schools. Many people tend to come here because they are looking for a career in one of these fields. UNC is also known for being a socially active school where people can make great friends and concentrate on their education.

My school is best known for their variety of quality academic programs. Our programs range from Business to Psychology to Recreation and Tourism. The Benefit of the variety of programs is that it attracts many people of different backgrounds creating a diverse community.

Honestly, our school is one of the best teaching schools in the country. Most of the people I know are ed majors and are on the track to graduation. My friends that have already graduated with a teaching degree have found a job within months.