University of Northern Colorado

« See more reviews of University of Northern Colorado

I believe the best thing about the University of Northern Colorado is how friendly and helpful the Professors are towards their students. At UNC, the professors are always happy to be around their students, they love teaching us, and they are more than willing to help us whenever we need help with anything. And the professors are some very highly educated people, so they are really strong in the topic that they are teaching. Also, they are all willing to help you out with some of the classes that they are not the teacher of.

The best thing about my shcool would have to be the Residence Life program. They for one go through extensive training and are amazing people. I have been inspired by my halls RA's to reach for my dreams and they will help me get there. Getting involved with the RA program has opened my eyes to more diversity and to have an understanding heart. I find that the Residence Life program is unique because they draw us in like one big happy family and an amazing community.

How easy it was for me to determine which of my community college classes were transferable (what their equivalencies and areas they comepleted were) and which weren't. Fortunately, all of my local community college classes transferred without a problem, which meant beginning my academic time at UNC with almost half of my credit already completed. Also, they allowed up to 90 transferable credit hours as opposed to 45-60 like almost every other single university.

The best things about my school is that the classroom sizes are great. The professors enteract with the students and they are able to help each and every one of us. The other thing that I love about my school is the safety. The campus police are always around, and protecting all of us. The final thing that is the best about my school is that all the advisors encourage studetns to do their best no matter what situation we are in.

The best part about Northern Colorado is how free the campus is. There's room for doing whatever you want be it frisbee golf, pick-up football, reading, studying or just relaxing. There are always activities for you to go to that aren't forced on you. It's your choice what you want to do. Basically, you are open to do whatever you want to on campus...for the most part.

The atmosphere at the University of Northern Colorado is hands down the best thing about the school. All of the students and professors are friendly and go out of their way to lend a helping hand. I admire this more than words can describe, as it provides me with a positive work environment in which I can grow and learn.

I have to say the best thing about my school is the enviroment. It is small enough to have a fair and individual teacher student ratio, but large enough to feel like you are no longer in high school and out in the real world. The Campus is beautiful, friendly, and wonderful. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else.

The price of an education at the University of Northern Colorado for what one receives is phenominal. Also, nearby towns such as Denver and Fort Collins provide social and professional opportunities that come with concentrated commerce, and the Rocky Mountians are only two hours away.

Teachers are the best asset. They focus on the class that they are teaching in, and not on the other classes that thehy have. They make known to students when they are available for extra help and are always quick to respond to any questions or problems.

The best thing about UNC would be the sense of community felt around the campus, and the willingness of the professors to help students. I have yet to meet a professor who would not help a student outside of the classroom, and office hours.