University of Northern Iowa

« See more reviews of University of Northern Iowa

Perfect!! The campus is not very big, but it's not very small either. You can get from one end of campus to the other in 15 minutes or less by foot, but most students ride bikes and there are bike racks outside every hall. The campus is also full of art which makes it look very alive and interesting. There are plenty of carrer paths available, and plenty of classes for everyone to graduate on time. Class sizes are small to medium, and rearely exceed 100+ students.

The University of Northern Iowa is a University that is dedicated to the success of all of its students. In each academic school the counciling centers are focused on the students to make sure that they have programed their classes in a manner that promotes completion through each program. The professors are personable and encourage student participation in each class. Students are encouraged to be active learners and take ownership in their learning.

All of the amenities of a large, state school with the feel of a small, private university. Beautiful and small campus with awesome faculty, staff and students. There are so many extra activities everyday, you will only be bored if you try!

The University of Northern Iowa strives to make sure every student receives a quality education by providing smaller class sizes in order to allow personal relationships with professors and great learning environments.

The University of Northern Iowa is the perfect size for me, being not too small but not too large, and the atmosphere here is easy to get accustomed to and the professors are more than I could have imagined!

My school is very welcoming, as it gives students a home-like environment that is not too big or too small, and as it accomodates for almost anything a student could need without having to leave campus.

I love my school. It is very friendly, and I feel there is always something going on. The professors are always willing to help me when I have a problem with what is going on in class.

My school has a rich environment to be in, and is aesthetically pleasing; it provides plenty of opportunity for every student to get involved outside of class in their area of interest.

The University of Northern Iowa has many opportunities available for all areas of study, and has provided me with the resources I need to be successful with my academics.

UNI is a medium-sized school that caters to each student personally with a reasonable cost where 99% of the student body is friendly, outgoing and involved.