University of Northwestern Ohio Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Northwestern Ohio

Tanner

I really like the school it seem that the teachers are very help full and they have a lot of clubs to join.

I learned a lot from the school. All my professors were great and very helpful. You got out of it what you put into it. There was a lot of independent tasks along with group work. The class schedules were set up in a way that you could have a full-time job and still attend classes. Overall a great experience and I would recommend this college to any one who is mechanically inclined. Anyone with interests in the Mechanical world through Agriculture, Diesel or Naturally Aspirated engines, Electric cars, High Performance, Racing and even HVAC. This became more than just a college to me and I will forever be proud to say I am a UNOH Racer.

Sierra

I absolutely love this college. They always make me feel like I am apart of something bigger and they have hired some amazing instructors. The hands on part is the best because its not your typical sit in a classroom all day and stare at a book. To be a part of this school is a blessing!

kayheah

overall university of northwestern Ohio is a excellent school and i definitely recommend to go to there. the campus is very safe and its always something to do and the teachers are always able to help during and after hours. the campus food is very enjoyable as well .

Kira

Great teachers and staff. Terrible city and nothing to do outside of school. On campus housing is poor unless you pay for the most expensive dorms, which are apartment style and very nice. All my teachers are extremely good at communicating and always make time for their students.

Fernando

My overall opinion of UNOH is that it is an amazing school they really do try to get a lot of information to you as much as possible and they area always there for you if you need help all you have to do is ask and that is a big thing for them. Overall it is an amazing and fun college to go to.

Devonte

Its a very great, small, and updated school. As far as the technicians classes', they have a lot of new tech and have great jobs while your at school. Once you graduate they help you find a job in your field. They also have a racing team that races other technical school at meeting. They have a athletic program that is pretty decent.

Cody

This is a school of athletes and racers. I have yet to actually attend my first year but the up coming fall semester I will be attending and playing baseball, and from what I have seen I am very excited to become apart of the school. I went on a visit a couple weeks ago and all the baseball players were very inviting and easy to get along with.

Lorenz

I think my school is great. I love being here. I play baseball here and we are phenomenal. MY team has won Three rings in the last five years. The faculty here is wonderful. The school provide a lot for the students to do when you are not in class.

Ethan

I am excited to join this school in the fall 2020. The campus is great with easy access to classrooms. The activities available are like no other school I have visited or seen. The clubs range from your normal social environments to racing, drifting, and everything a car enthusiast loves.