University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

I did know it was going to be expensive, but my dad wanted me to go a school I would really love. I do wish I had known that we wouldn't have been able to get any finanial aid before I came to this school though. We thought they would help, at least a little bit, and they didn't.

I wish I had known how importan it is to apply for all the scholarships one can to avoid unwanted stress on you or your family. The imprtance of studying consistently instead of cramming the few days or nights before tests would have been a good thing to know as well.

Oklahoma University is a beautiful campus with a diverse student body. It is a top rated university in both academics and athletics. There is a lot of pride in the sports and art programs on campus. Coming to Oklahoma University will open your world for possiblity.

It is best to apply to this school early to ensure an early decision. There is not a whole of on-campus housing and if you get accepted late you will not get on campus. Off-campus housing is far too expensive and it will drain you of all of your money.

I wish I had known more about the financial aid opportunities. If I had known, I would have been able to apply for more scholarships and that would have helped me pay for the expenses rather than having to come out of pocket and relying on loans.

I wished I knew how much money it would require out of me to attend this university. I had the impression that I will not being using a ton of loans to cover the cost of my tuition.

Growing up in a poor, small town, I knew nothing about fashion or expensive things. I would have fit in faster had I known what was "in". I figured it out pretty fast, though.

I wish I knew to join a campus group like a fraternity, sorority, campus club, or sports team right away. It helps you meet people and get involved with new people right away.

I wish I had known that class sizes were huge (up to 500 in one classroom). I wish I knew that most professors just do not care and some do not even speak English very well.

That you don't have to buy all the books they tell you to... and there are cheaper places than the bookstore. Also, all of the "fees" that are added on to tuition.