The University of Phoenix has a mix of different people, but if someone is not willing to dedicate the appropriate time needed they should not attend this school. If I had to categorize a certain type of person, it would have to be either a lazy or close-minded person.
If you are the type of person that just wants to return to school to get your degree without puting in the effort and work involved, then you should not attend any post - secondary school.
1. A student who shows misconduct to other students such as teasing, harrassing, threatining, or intimidating to others .
2. A student who will retaliates physically for teasing, harrassing, threatening, or intimidating behavior even verbally
3. A student who harrass and bully.
4. A student who would strike, shove, insult, taunt, provoke violence, kick or touch another student in an offensive manner or subjecting to have physical contact.
5. A student who also makes verbal or non-verbal expressions that causes other students to feel uncomfortable, pressured, or threatened.
6. A student who discriminate race, color, national origin, ancestry, and sex.
Sponsored Meaning Explained
EducationDynamics receives compensation for the
featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored
Ad” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored
Results”). So what does this mean for you?
Compensation may impact where the Sponsored
Schools appear on our websites, including whether
they appear as a match through our education
matching services tool, the order in which they
appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our
websites do not provide, nor are they intended to
provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the
United States (b) located in a specific geographic
area or (c) that offer a particular program of study.
By providing information or agreeing to be
contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way
obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.
Your trust is our priority. We at EducationDynamics
believe you should make decisions about your
education with confidence. that’s why
EducationDynamicsis also proud to offer free
information on its websites, which has been used by
millions of prospective students to explore their
education goals and interests.