University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

The University of Phoenix offers outstanding resources. The facility is always available to help in any areas. All of my instructors offered to assist my in any way after the cources were over. You can set your own pace in your learning from the comfort of your own home. Facility provides their home phone numbers if you need assistance. This college has many tools, exercises, tutorials, and thousands of resouces in the library. The other students are always offering to help, and they treat you with the utmost respect and dignity. You can have fun too while you are learning.

Because I attend an online campus, it is hard for me to describe who my classmates really are. However, in an online environment, my classmates are very friendly. We show each other respect and consideration. We all understand that we are a diverse group and respect that about each other. We remain open to the idea that we all have different views, standards, religion, and morals. Everyone acts very professional and only discusses things that pertain to the subject at hand. Also, when someone needs help, there is always someone willing to help out.

I attend class online so I have minimal interaction with my classmates, however each class has assigned "learning teams" and we have to work together to complete assignments. So far I have enjoyed the learning teams in each of my classes. Everyone understands that we are all depending on each other and we want each other to succeed just as much as we want to succeed. Classmates are generally very nice to each other and there has not been any disrespect that I am aware of. Everyone is so supportive of each other and we all have lots of fun.

The classmates in the courses I have previously and are currently taken, are generally very acceptable. There has never been any conflict about the course material or external material. My school requires an abundant amount of discussions between classmates about the material, and all of my classmates have been extremely helpful in the knowledge that I have with me today. When I need assistance, there is always feedback and support. They provide their real life experiences as a way to help other classmates retain the subject matter.

Because the University of Phoenix is an on line college, the classmates I interact with come from a richly diverse geographical, cultural, and socioeconomic background. This can be challanging when we are working in the Learning Team Model because of differing time zones, but overall I find that this diversity adds to the academic experience rather than detracting from it. The diverity of my classmates provides me with the opportunity to encounter a wide range of view points, which expands my knowledge and broadens my understanding.

The class mates at the Univerity of Phoenix Online campas are very helpful and well educated. You will find that you will being doing a lot of group projects. In each group project you we be placed with a diverse group from all over the world. You will find yourself working with military personal, people from Germany, west coast, east coast and many more places and backgrounds. You will have a chance to interact with them, learn and grow. You will walk away a true team player as your class mates help you learn and grow.

For me, college online is the best way to go. You have lots of free time to do what you like and you can chose when you want to do your school work. It is great to meet people in my online classrooms, we talk alot. My advice to you, attend college online. Why you ask? Because it is so easy, i could get all my work done in four days, and have 3 day weekends for the rest of my time attending college. Honestly, the people you meet in these online classrooms are so nice to you. Thank you.

My classmates are all diverse and come from different backgrounds. So far, I have studied with students from all over the United States. Because of this, I have learned to work with students of different ethnicities and I value this diverse learning experience. There are a few classmates, as with any school, that may not take attending school as seriously as others but that's something that I could potentially run into regardless of what school I chose to attend.

My classmates are extremely upportive towards one another they believe in academic excellence and they all feel as though if you can put your mind toards something you can and will succeed. There is no jealousy towards anymore who maybe excelling in the classroom we all just care about assing are classes and achieving the goals that we all set out for ourselves. My classmates are overall fast learners and are overall good people who just want to succeed in life.

From all the classes I've taken so far, most of the students seem interested in having open conversations with each other and are open to new concepts and ideas. They have all been friendly, and if there ever was a problem it was handled gracefully and without hostility. It does help with the fact that this is an online school and we're not face to face with one another. But we are all here to learn and grow individually, not fight amongst ourselves.