University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Anyone who is considering an online program, needs to be prepared for late nights and early mornings. The MBA program is academically rigorous, and requires effective time management skills, a resilient mindset, and plenty of moral support.

If you are working a full-time job or a parent looking to further their education and just can't seem to find the time to attend a college and be on campus then the University of Phoenix is a perfect fit for a person with a busy life style.

Working individuals would be well advised to attend such schools as it allows flexibility unparelled in any other college enviroment. You do not have to relocate and can maintain the status quo in your life both personal and proffessional.

Anyone who wants to make major improvements to their life and get an education while working a full time job or being a full time parent. Online classes are great for anyone who needs a little more flexibility with their class schedules.

Future students of The University of Phoenix Online should be strong independent learners with the ability to problem solve individually, strong reading comprehension and the ability to succeed with little or no instructor involvement.

Any kind of person should attend this school, it is fully open to any and everyone. The best kind of person who should attend this school is one who is self-motivated, organized, internet savy, and is ok with being on an online campus.

The type of person that attends online classes is a person that is self driven structed person that is able to stay focused on school work. Online classes generally require more written papers and research than traditional classes.

This is school makes time for your busy life scedule and I feel anyone can attend this school. You are able to do you homework onthe required dat any time you would like and they have a very nice support for you if you need help.

The main reason I chose the University of Phoenix is because the staff was so helpful during the enrollment process. This is a great school for busy adults who are trying to improve their quality of life by getting an education.

Those who want to attend this school need to be self-motivated and driven to succeed on their own. Since it is more of a "do it on your own time" school you must be disciplined and organized otherwise you will not succeed.