University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

I think the kind of person who goes to this school should be a motivated person. Someone who is sure of what they want to be and accomplish, and a person who don't mind juggling a few different things throughout there day.

A person who should attend online campus is a person who is not able to sit in a classroom because of certain life situations and is disiplined and determined to be successful without the instructor being in the room.

Anyone who wants to obtain their degree but perhaps because of work and family obligations they haven't been able to. The online courses are good in that regard if a student is interested in contuining their education.

This school is very good for people who work, have a busy life, have a family or is just too busy to attend a campus. This school works around your schedule and is flexiable, they help you so you don't feel overwhelmed.

Any individual seeking to further his or her education to improve both personal and professional lives. This university seeks to accomodate all students to ensure scheduling and academic progress meet individual needs.

A person whom decides to attend an on-line college should be incredibily motivated. There isn't a teacher to tell you when do things or how to do them. It falls strictly on yourself to make sure the work gets done.

Anyone who is trying to go back to School after a bit of a haitus should think about coming to this School. I go to School online, but if I didn't have that choice I would also go to their campus to attend classes.

Anyone can attend this school. It is a wonderfully diverse school with people of all ages and situations. Some are first time college entries and others are continuing their education after a laps in time.

The school offers many opportunities to improve ones prospects both personally and professionally. Any individual who has the tenacity and will power to persue those opportunities should be able to attend.

The type of person that should attend this school should be someone that dedicated to his/her studies , has time management, and is ready to learn more than what they expect to out of their experience here.