University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Personally, I enjoy the online format therefore I believe that distance education is a great option for those who could care less about attending a large lecture.

I enjoyed my stay at University of Phoenix. Once you set your mind and this is where you intend to complete thisdegree be adviced you are going to work.

I believe anyone who is self-motivated and determined to complete their degree would benefit from attending the University of Phoenix-Online Campus.

This school is perfect for the working parents of the world. Individuals who are looking to finish or even start down the road to their education.

The type of person that should attend this school would be partically anyone who is determined to succeed. There is no particular person to rate.

One who is responsible for one's own success and wants to get an education without sacrificing one's entire life in the pursuit of an education.

The persons who would like to work at united nations, the non profit organizations , and in us administrations( cities , state and federal ).

Anyone who is determined to succeed and wants to further their education and leanr new and interesting things. I am proud to be a Phoenix :)

Independent learning students. Very busy students. People going back to school while still working. Parents wanting to better their career.

Anyone who is ready for at least a 2 year commitment. It takes hard work and it is not always easy. But it is worth every day. Be prepared.