University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

The people that should attend University of Phoenix should be people thats ready for a change in life and willing to make the extra step.

I would say a wealthy house wife should attend this school. It is a good school but the cost per credit hour is extremely too expensive.

The adult professional who desires flexibility and needs to attend college in an online environment due to work and family commitments.

if you set a goal for yourself it will be well worth the accomplishment in the end no matter how hard it may seem at the present time.

I believe that any person that enjoys online learning and anyone who is self-motivated should attend University of Phoneix online.

A person serious about education and being successful in life is the kind of person that should attend the University of Phoenix.

Someone that is working full time but wants to continue their educational pursuits. This college is exceptional for busy people.

Someone who is good on a computer and can manage time well would be the one's best acclimated to University of Phoenix online

Any person who wants a quality education on his or her own schedule should choose the University of Phoenix's online campus.

I would say only someone who is disciplined and able to work through frustration with being on your own for alot of the time